View Single Post
Old 4th May 2010, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandyAndy View Post
Thats a great price Les we must,ve been standing too close under Davey,s awning ......bargain hunting skills rubbing off etc

I,ve always wanted an Oil catch tank from CBS.....£56 GULP.... got a phone call from Spud yesterday saying they were selling them at half price......I RAN to their stand & bought the last but one =£28...no postage...MY kinda bargain

Les, as per the "book" we,re all building from ..."Build a sports car on a budget"......maybe my copy of the book should read " Build a sports car on NO budget"

was great to meet you & TJ at long last.

cheers
andy
i think i blew the frigging budget out the window at the show
and it definitely rubbed off i even asked for a discount off my dash, after i showed spud the one we were gonna have and he bought one if you dont ask etc.
i put my discount to good use though.....it helped part fund a billet aluminium start button yummy and nerdy but i could not resist it..
nice to meet you and your brother it seemed everyone rubbed along really great
and a big thanks to Mightymouth for the cheap laptop we downloaded the pictures from Stoneleigh onto it last night (after the chinky) and all seems
really good.....now just got to wait for Davey to read this post and offer me a cheap inverter and i can use it in the van.
cheers les g