View Single Post
Old 17th December 2010, 07:59 PM

Well just got back from Phil's place, overshot the turning on the way out as I was enjoying the winding Essex roads too much. It brought back memories of my youth as I grew up in that neck of the woods.

I am now the proud owner of a pile of metal all cut to length and ready to weld, Oh - I think its called a flat pack chassis !!. Its currently on the kitchen floor as its too bloody cold to carry it all down the garden to the workshop (shed). The Mrs won't complain till we have visitors on Sunday.

Many to thanks to Phil who has not only provided a great product at a great price but also and endless amount of advice on the best way to set about things once I got home. I am sure I won't remember it all but as Phil said he is only a phone call away.

Had a good look at some of the other stuff Phil has to offer such as up right and wishbone kits, and think I may well be making a few trips over to his place in the future.

Anyway that's may Christmas pressie from the inlaws can't wait to see what else I get from my tool, - sorry - Xmas list.