Haynes Forums  

Go Back   Haynes Forums > Haynes Roadster Forums > Announcements
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18th March 2011, 03:36 PM

Unhappy late delivery of parts a few sorrys

If any body has been waiting for parts from me over the past 2-3 weeks either through ebay or via here I'd just like to explain why.
When TMS started trading 2 years ago it was started with a £300 loan from the house keeping and tools that I had through building pocket money grasstrack cars. Now standing on it's own feet for the past year I have found that there are not enough hours in the day to get products out of the door, answer the phone, reply to emails/ebay messages, build a web site/Eshop and support my ill wife. Those that remember from a previous post my wife is Bipolar and the past month has had bad news from both ends of the family, any body that has had depression will know that it's like kicking some one when they're down. Last week I was brought down to earth in a very big way when I found that she had taken an over dose.
As of next week TMS will be run on reduced hours instead of 10hr days 6 days a week I will be only doing 6-8 hrs a day 4-5 days aweek.
To try and organise myself and support for my wife as of next week all orders placed will be replyed too with an invoice and a rough delivery date, this date my be up to 3 weeks but if it is sooner customers will be emailed of it being dispatched.
Again I am sorry if any body has have their build slowed or in some case completly stopped but my home life has to come first and I need to reorganise how I do buisness for every thing to carry on.
Phil@Talon Motor Fabrication

Direct email phil@talonmotorfabrication.co.uk

talonmotorfabrication@gmail.com

Mobile office hours 07514098334