Haynes Forums  

Go Back   Haynes Forums > Haynes Roadster Forums > Announcements
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 7th April 2013, 06:59 PM

You may be best calling or sending an email Dave.
Old 8th April 2013, 11:01 AM

Erm where to start....

Firstly to those that have sent me emails and messages about parts,orders or enquiries I will work my way through them over the next few days and get back to you, if you don't get a reply from me after 2 days REMIND ME PLEASE.

Here is a little explaination in to what has been going on and why I have been quiet. I have been working off the company debts for the past 6 weeks by working at the company that I owe money too, I now have a 3 day a week contract with them to help with the house hold bills and shop cash flow. I have only been doing a few hours here and there in the shop to get parts done and out the door. Working for some one else and not seeing any thing at the end of it has not had a great impact on my mental health, as I have OCD,an unhealthy dose of supressed depression and latly a few panic attacks have cropped up.
Over the last two months of looking at the shop and it's short comings I have had serious thoughts about getting a skip in and just throwing in the whole lot and waving it good by. This to the horror of my long suffering wife who has watched me build it up from nothing and who has funded 80% of it all.
After a serious talking too by those that are nearest to me both at home and in the shop I have been given a kick up the arse to move things forward again, so...

Parts and orders owed...
I'm working my way through the list this week and all should be done and out the door by friday,smaller bits sent with Royal mail bigger packages through TNT. If you don't have it by next wednesday I've missed it and I WILL NEED CHASING FOR IT!

Web site...
Has been untouched for the past 3 months I'm not sure if it works as it should as nobody has ever brought any thing through it. I'll look in to the shipping prices,paypal options etc etc.

Parts comming soon...
3 piece Body work set nose,bonnet,scuttle is ready to go pics will be posted on here when I can get decent shots of it.
Roll bars and cages, I've had a little rethink on these but I'll go in to that in another post.

to be finished...

Direct email phil@talonmotorfabrication.co.uk

talonmotorfabrication@gmail.com

Mobile office hours 07514098334
Old 8th April 2013, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talonmotorsport View Post
Erm where to start....

Firstly to those that have sent me emails and messages about parts,orders or enquiries I will work my way through them over the next few days and get back to you, if you don't get a reply from me after 2 days REMIND ME PLEASE.

Here is a little explaination in to what has been going on and why I have been quiet. I have been working off the company debts for the past 6 weeks by working at the company that I owe money too, I now have a 3 day a week contract with them to help with the house hold bills and shop cash flow. I have only been doing a few hours here and there in the shop to get parts done and out the door. Working for some one else and not seeing any thing at the end of it has not had a great impact on my mental health, as I have OCD,an unhealthy dose of supressed depression and latly a few panic attacks have cropped up.
Over the last two months of looking at the shop and it's short comings I have had serious thoughts about getting a skip in and just throwing in the whole lot and waving it good by. This to the horror of my long suffering wife who has watched me build it up from nothing and who has funded 80% of it all.
After a serious talking too by those that are nearest to me both at home and in the shop I have been given a kick up the arse to move things forward again, so...

Parts and orders owed...
I'm working my way through the list this week and all should be done and out the door by friday,smaller bits sent with Royal mail bigger packages through TNT. If you don't have it by next wednesday I've missed it and I WILL NEED CHASING FOR IT!

Web site...
Has been untouched for the past 3 months I'm not sure if it works as it should as nobody has ever brought any thing through it. I'll look in to the shipping prices,paypal options etc etc.

Parts comming soon...
3 piece Body work set nose,bonnet,scuttle is ready to go pics will be posted on here when I can get decent shots of it.
Roll bars and cages, I've had a little rethink on these but I'll go in to that in another post.

to be finished...
You have a PM
Old 17th April 2013, 08:19 PM

Hi Phil - could you answer my PM when you have a chance please? There's been reports of people not getting notifications through, so you may have missed it.

Cheers
Old 18th April 2013, 02:45 PM

all the best mate