Haynes Forums  

Go Back   Haynes Forums > Haynes Roadster Forums > SVA/Legal
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 27th November 2012, 01:01 AM
robo robo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: scabs
Posts: 1,722
Default More Bull

More sh@te being thrown at us from the powers that be.

Bob

http://www.scribd.com/doc/111131490/Untitled
__________________
When The Results Disagree With The Theory: Believe The Results And Invent A New Theory
If I had two brains I,d still be a halfwit

The cave http://s1116.photobucket.com/user/my...deshow/mancave

The build http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=12669
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 27th November 2012, 11:00 AM
Big Vern Big Vern is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Milton Keynes
Posts: 320
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by robo View Post
More sh@te being thrown at us from the powers that be.

Bob

http://www.scribd.com/doc/111131490/Untitled
Is this not all related to the 'Armeggeddon' over on 'the-Ace'
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 27th November 2012, 11:14 AM
The V8 Files's Avatar
The V8 Files The V8 Files is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Biggleswade, Bedfordshire
Posts: 346
Default

My concentration wandered just after the contents page

What's that all mean in man speak then?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 27th November 2012, 06:21 PM
robo robo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: scabs
Posts: 1,722
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_of_Seven View Post
My concentration wandered just after the contents page

What's that all mean in man speak then?
The words motorist, shafted, rough end of a pineapple and again with , but not in that order

Bob
__________________
When The Results Disagree With The Theory: Believe The Results And Invent A New Theory
If I had two brains I,d still be a halfwit

The cave http://s1116.photobucket.com/user/my...deshow/mancave

The build http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=12669
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 27th November 2012, 08:25 PM
Big Vern Big Vern is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Milton Keynes
Posts: 320
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by robo View Post
The words motorist, shafted, rough end of a pineapple and again with , but not in that order

Bob
Robo,
Have you read it? from your comments it would seem not!

The Eu in case you don't know have been trying to impose a europe wide mot which would OUTLAW ALL MODIFICATION post registration and send all currently modified cars to the crusher!

The link you have posted is our governments responce and to simplify is telling jonny foreigner to buzz off! so don't say our government doesn't do stuff for us now and again
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 27th November 2012, 08:49 PM
robo robo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: scabs
Posts: 1,722
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Vern View Post
Robo,
Have you read it? from your comments it would seem not!

The Eu in case you don't know have been trying to impose a europe wide mot which would OUTLAW ALL MODIFICATION post registration and send all currently modified cars to the crusher!

The link you have posted is our governments responce and to simplify is telling jonny foreigner to buzz off! so don't say our government doesn't do stuff for us now and again
Vern believe what you like but the pineapple is on the way . This stuff is eu wide, we are the odd ones out. We will be out voted and this s@@te will be imposed on unless we leave the eu. Our government may hold them off for a while but with a single vote it wont be for long .

Bob

I will post up a letter sent from the dvla asking shed loads of questions about a friends landrover engine he installed. This never happened in years gone by they just added the details on and sent the book back. So its already started.
__________________
When The Results Disagree With The Theory: Believe The Results And Invent A New Theory
If I had two brains I,d still be a halfwit

The cave http://s1116.photobucket.com/user/my...deshow/mancave

The build http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=12669

Last edited by robo : 27th November 2012 at 09:11 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 27th November 2012, 09:16 PM
The V8 Files's Avatar
The V8 Files The V8 Files is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Biggleswade, Bedfordshire
Posts: 346
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Vern View Post
The link you have posted is our governments responce and to simplify is telling jonny foreigner to buzz off! so don't say our government doesn't do stuff for us now and again
Any chance of them logging on here and working some magic

Edit: I'm adding this edit as having read over my post it could be misunderstood. It was meant to be light humour aimed at the spammers which appear to be predominantly using a foreign language, on reflection it could be offensive to some members as there are builders from various parts of the world, if any have found it offensive then please accept my apologies, sincerely none was intended.

Bruce

Last edited by The V8 Files : 28th November 2012 at 12:23 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 28th November 2012, 11:02 AM
Big Vern Big Vern is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Milton Keynes
Posts: 320
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_of_Seven View Post
Any chance of them logging on here and working some magic

Edit: I'm adding this edit as having read over my post it could be misunderstood. It was meant to be light humour aimed at the spammers which appear to be predominantly using a foreign language, on reflection it could be offensive to some members as there are builders from various parts of the world, if any have found it offensive then please accept my apologies, sincerely none was intended.

Bruce
I got what you meant
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 1st December 2012, 01:16 PM
robo robo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: scabs
Posts: 1,722
Default

I bumped into one of the mods from the nsra yesterday and he is quite confident that the within the next two weeks the section on modified cars will be thrown out. I think it affects the rod scene more because there is not much of the original car left and in a lot of cases nothing is original.

bob
__________________
When The Results Disagree With The Theory: Believe The Results And Invent A New Theory
If I had two brains I,d still be a halfwit

The cave http://s1116.photobucket.com/user/my...deshow/mancave

The build http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=12669
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 1st December 2012, 01:25 PM
The V8 Files's Avatar
The V8 Files The V8 Files is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Biggleswade, Bedfordshire
Posts: 346
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by robo View Post
I bumped into one of the mods from the nsra yesterday and he is quite confident that the within the next two weeks the section on modified cars will be thrown out. I think it affects the rod scene more because there is not much of the original car left and in a lot of cases nothing is original.

bob
I might be being dopey here but doesn't that also apply to the roadster?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.