Haynes Forums  

Go Back   Haynes Forums > Haynes Roadster Forums > SVA/Legal
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24th August 2010, 09:06 PM
DaddyA's Avatar
DaddyA DaddyA is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Saltash, Cornwall
Posts: 263
Default Forms again!! Sorry

Hi all,

it's been asked before and I'm sure it will be asked again.

I've been sent an IVA1 (application) - will I have to send evidence off with this or will they want to see it at the (eventual) IVA?

Do I need the amateur build declaration (IVA4) and /or the built up vehile inspection report (V627/1)?

And is it the V55/4 or V55/5, I think it's the V55/4 but sure someone said it was the 5???

Is there one I've missed?

Bit confusing, mind you it could be me. Might have to get that bloke on line to do it????

Cheers in advance.

Ps What make of car are people putting on the forms? Haynes Roadster or own name / brand????



Last edited by DaddyA : 24th August 2010 at 09:12 PM. Reason: extra question
Reply With Quote
Old 25th August 2010, 09:39 AM
mark mark is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Billingham (north east)
Posts: 770

Cant remember form no.s etc of the top of my head

I called mine a haynes roadster for make and model and you will need an amateur built declaration to send off with your forms
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:53 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.