View Poll Results: Is you enjoyment of this forum being spoilt
Yes 26 72.22%
No 10 27.78%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 17th October 2011, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balidey View Post
Are the antics of some traders ruining this forum?
In my experience... no.

Honestly, have you ever seen a forum that has never had a public slanging match, handbags at dawn, people banned and then a break away forum?

None of it is a surprise. It happens on every forum. There are always people who get the hump and delete their old posts and go out with a harrumph and others who hang around and slag off those that have gone.

Thats just forum life. Take a deep breath and either read or ignore the posts and get over it.

Remember the huge arguments on the needle point forum where Gladys said that Joan had been using the wrong needle size on her crochet pattern for the vicars wife? Well thats what started the new forum called 'recreational-stitching-UK' and then that split off when one of the suppliers of the needles realised it was for crochet and not darning. And well, you remember how it all kicked off again and then the 'needlecrafting' website was created.....

I must of missed something in the last day or two but I couldn't have said it any better!!
Old 17th October 2011, 11:37 PM
Super Moderator

I have sat back and let this go for a couple of days to see where it goes. Now its time to chip in. there are two approaches that i can take as a moderator.

1. the nicely nicely way. i will leave everything alone warn you all to play nice here and now and let that be the end of it.

2. if you cant all play nice then i can get mega heavy handed delete hundreds of posts from all the known traders, trouble makers and ban loads of people.

now quite frankly i have got lots going on at the min and would be really hacked off if we have to go down road number two as it will take me a whole afternoon that i dont really have.

so i dont care who doesn't like who. or who said what about about what. man up get over it and move on.................... or quite simply ship out.

Over to you guys.....................

BTW this is the last attempt at the softly softly approach

THREAD LOCKED!!!

My Pictures
http://s707.photobucket.com/user/ashgardiner/profile/

Last edited by AshG : 17th October 2011 at 11:42 PM.
Closed Thread