Haynes Forums  

Go Back   Haynes Forums > Haynes Roadster Forums > Announcements
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14th February 2018, 01:49 PM
Numplumb Numplumb is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 180
Default I am back on forum

Hi everyone I have just been able to get back onto the forum which I got locked out of awhile back due to me changing my email address and not updating it on here.
A big thanks to Phil Talon for the information.
I have more or less finished my car now and have a problem which I would like advice on.

Because I bought all my mx5 parts instead of buying a donar car, I haven't got a vin number or old registration number to supply Mazda for a letter from them of proof of age for emissions test for IVA, I phoned them and asked for proof using the engine number but they can't supply a letter without a vin number.
Has anyone had this problem?.
I know I will have to have a Q plate but I don't mind that, it's just the emissions I don't know what to do about.
Any help appreciated.
Regards Mick.
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:09 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.