Haynes Forums  

Go Back   Haynes Forums > Haynes Roadster Forums > Announcements
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 30th November 2009, 11:26 AM

Default A few changes afoot at 3GE

Hi Guys,

Were making a few changes to our website over the next few days, so it might look a bit bare.

Basically, were going to do away with the forum discount, but before you all start a lynch mob, were going to apply the discount to the prices on the site, so new members that aren't aware of it will still get it. The prices will also include VAT, so there no calculating to do.

As Christmas is coming, for all of December we're going to be giving free delivery on all UK orders.

We're also underway on fabricating another chassis jig, this will double our chassis making capability. So from around the end of February we'll be in the situation to offer a reducded time scale on chassis orders, and more importantly take on more new orders. The benefits of jig built chassis's is that all the important parts, like suspension pick up points, tube locations etc are all located accurately in CAD. It removes human error from the process of locating parts ensuring that every chassis is perfect.

Keep tuned in on the website, and this forum, as in January, there will be a selection of new components in the range too

Thanks for reading.

Kind regards

John

Contact us at component-sales@hotmail.co.uk or visit our website www.3gecomponents.com
Old 30th November 2009, 12:02 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3GE Components View Post
Hi Guys,

Were making a few changes to our website over the next few days, so it might look a bit bare.

Basically, were going to do away with the forum discount, but before you all start a lynch mob, were going to apply the discount to the prices on the site, so new members that aren't aware of it will still get it. The prices will also include VAT, so there no calculating to do.

As Christmas is coming, for all of December we're going to be giving free delivery on all UK orders.

We're also underway on fabricating another chassis jig, this will double our chassis making capability. So from around the end of February we'll be in the situation to offer a reducded time scale on chassis orders, and more importantly take on more new orders. The benefits of jig built chassis's is that all the important parts, like suspension pick up points, tube locations etc are all located accurately in CAD. It removes human error from the process of locating parts ensuring that every chassis is perfect.

Keep tuned in on the website, and this forum, as in January, there will be a selection of new components in the range too

Thanks for reading.

Kind regards

John

well done guys. im guessing that weekend of pointing out the bits you guys can make has paid off if its some of the things i was speaking to keith about people should be in for a treat.
Old 30th November 2009, 12:07 PM

Seeing as the Sierra I went to buy today was a 2l DOHC not a 1.8l as advertised I have some cash so will get an order in during December for the remaining chassis plates. Cheers 3GE!!

I was building but I am not now!

Build Pictures

Build Thread
Old 30th November 2009, 12:46 PM

It is a pity that in France, we can not benefit from this offer
Old 30th November 2009, 12:59 PM

sounds exciting times, best wishes with the new product range to all at 3GE.

2010 looks like it,ll be a great year for the Roadster & Single Seater.

best regards

andy
Old 30th November 2009, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pradaloup View Post
It is a pity that in France, we can not benefit from this offer
Hi,

For all our overseas customers, contact us direct at component-sales@hotmail.co.uk as we may be able to do something, it depends on weight and the courier, as their prices vary on a day to day basis at the moment.

Andy, thanks for the kind words, you're right 2010 should be an exciting year alright.

Kind regards

John

Contact us at component-sales@hotmail.co.uk or visit our website www.3gecomponents.com
Old 30th November 2009, 01:42 PM

Sounds like exciting times ahead John

I look forward to seeing the re-vamped site in the new year

www.roadster-builders.co.uk
Old 30th November 2009, 11:30 PM

Default website update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo View Post
Sounds like exciting times ahead John

I look forward to seeing the re-vamped site in the new year
Hi John just enqiring maybe bad timeing on my behalf I just orderd some gear off you on saturday on my nephews pay pal account and I live in Ireland,as someone said if you dont ask you dont get
Old 1st December 2009, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin62 View Post
Hi John just enqiring maybe bad timeing on my behalf I just orderd some gear off you on saturday on my nephews pay pal account and I live in Ireland,as someone said if you dont ask you dont get
Hi Martin,

The main problem with your location is that none of the couriers class it as UK, Northern Ireland is, Southern Ireland isn't, it's classed as Europe. What's annoying is it's probably on the same lorry. I'll see what i can do.

Kind regards

John

Old 4th December 2009, 08:47 PM

I am a car dealer and spare parts in France
I am looking for parts to make seven, and resell to my customers
I you are contacted by mail, but no answers
so I can contact you on this forum