Haynes Forums  

Go Back   Haynes Forums > Haynes Roadster Forums > General discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #511  
Old 19th June 2016, 08:15 AM
Rosco Rosco is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 493
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal matt View Post
It's never finished. I want do do so much to mine but I'm finding it very hard to wait until winter right now
Lol whats on your list?
__________________
http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=13517

My Build Thread
Reply With Quote
  #512  
Old 19th June 2016, 04:36 PM
dean211277's Avatar
dean211277 dean211277 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Rutland
Posts: 58
Default

Congratulations on the pass, it has been a great build thread to go through.
Looking forward to seeing the mods go on now!
Reply With Quote
  #513  
Old 20th June 2016, 10:51 AM
metal matt metal matt is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: pembrokeshire
Posts: 214
Default

Quote:
Quote:


Originally Posted by metal matt View Post

It's never finished. I want do do so much to mine but I'm finding it very hard to wait until winter right now

Lol whats on your list?
Its about 2k's worth at the mo. I'm looking at fitting a turbo. So coming with that will be a standalone ECU (possible OMEX 600), intercooler, oil cooler and a new header. Also thought about an LSD (on my wish list) and I'm thinking about re making my dash. All will be done over the winter though, I wont survive the summer with no roadster now.
Reply With Quote
  #514  
Old 20th June 2016, 11:16 AM
Rosco Rosco is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 493
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal matt View Post
Its about 2k's worth at the mo. I'm looking at fitting a turbo. So coming with that will be a standalone ECU (possible OMEX 600), intercooler, oil cooler and a new header. Also thought about an LSD (on my wish list) and I'm thinking about re making my dash. All will be done over the winter though, I wont survive the summer with no roadster now.
sounds cool, quite a job then really, keep you busy while its raining tho!
__________________
http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=13517

My Build Thread
Reply With Quote
  #515  
Old 20th June 2016, 12:36 PM
robj robj is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 77
Default

Congratulations on the pass. I go on holiday and I miss all the action. The mods are looking good.
Reply With Quote
  #516  
Old 20th June 2016, 09:56 PM
Rosco Rosco is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 493
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by robj View Post
Congratulations on the pass. I go on holiday and I miss all the action. The mods are looking good.
Haha cheers, yeah it's getting there
__________________
http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=13517

My Build Thread
Reply With Quote
  #517  
Old 22nd June 2016, 03:58 PM
vmax1974's Avatar
vmax1974 vmax1974 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Teesside
Posts: 1,140
Default

You will have time to draw up the roller plans now that you passed iva
Reply With Quote
  #518  
Old 22nd June 2016, 04:02 PM
Rosco Rosco is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 493
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmax1974 View Post
You will have time to draw up the roller plans now that you passed iva
bead roller? need to build a mk 2 really
__________________
http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=13517

My Build Thread
Reply With Quote
  #519  
Old 25th June 2016, 10:04 PM
Rosco Rosco is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 493
Default

Got a bit done this week, got the canards finished and fitted, bit tricky getting both sides the same but my dad eyed them up!





My dad made me some blacking plates so I could remove the air bypass bumf



Next job, rear diffuser, more brackets made by my dad

__________________
http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=13517

My Build Thread
Reply With Quote
  #520  
Old 25th June 2016, 10:06 PM
Rosco Rosco is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 493
Default

Brackets mounted on suspension bolts



Rough card template



1.5mm aluminium, blank canvas!



Folding back edge up

__________________
http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=13517

My Build Thread
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.