Haynes Forums  

Go Back   Haynes Forums > Haynes Roadster Forums > Bodywork and interior
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 5th February 2010, 01:03 PM

Cheers Les,

you're right Les the colour chart is naff, i took it from Triton's when we bought the moulds. It will be changed though. If you do a search on the RAL colour though even on the same monitor, the same colour result in the search all look slightly different.

AndyH

Regards..........AndyH
Old 5th February 2010, 05:01 PM

Talking about the colour charts reminded me that when i was picking my colour for bodywork at saturn i couldnt believe the difference in the colour charts on the internet compared to the fob full of samples that spud has.

If you can its definately worth seeing the samples in real life (not a computer) if you are unsure on colour choice, its one of the most expensive parts of the build so its important to be happy with it.

Most of the colours seem a little dull (on my monitor anyway) but alot of them looked more vibrant on the proper samples.

I always wanted orange and black so it wasnt an issue but lots of the colours i had originally discounted on the computer were really nice when you see them properly.