Haynes Forums  

Go Back   Haynes Forums > Haynes Roadster Forums > Announcements
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 5th October 2011, 10:16 PM

Default Can't stop smiling!

took a trip up to see andrew at Saturn today to collect some bits, a very big thank you to you both for your hospitality and help and of course that trip out in your car. What can I say, F*****g Brilliant, sorry about that but won't be forgeting that any time soon. Scared me silly but what a blast, never been in anything that went round corners so fast absolutely loved it. No wander people were giving me funny looks whilst driving back home, I had the biggest grin on my face.
many thanks andrew.
tony
Old 6th October 2011, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onedayTM View Post
took a trip up to see andrew at Saturn today to collect some bits, a very big thank you to you both for your hospitality and help and of course that trip out in your car. What can I say, F*****g Brilliant, sorry about that but won't be forgeting that any time soon. Scared me silly but what a blast, never been in anything that went round corners so fast absolutely loved it. No wander people were giving me funny looks whilst driving back home, I had the biggest grin on my face.
many thanks andrew.
tony
Glad you enjoyed it Tony was good to see you also, as with all builders. You need to try the cars on the track as it's a different experience again when you've got the room and safety cushion to go 110%.

It's always good for new builders or builders stuck in a bit of a rut to come and have a blast out - makes you realize what it's all about the satisfaction you get from a self built sports car.

All the Best......AndyH

Regards..........AndyH