Haynes Forums  

Go Back   Haynes Forums > Haynes Roadster Forums > Bodywork and interior
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 14th November 2009, 09:21 PM
spud69's Avatar
spud69 spud69 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Hartlepool
Posts: 1,678
Default Pre-Christmas Give Away - Saturn

Just to give a bit of appreciation back to forum members, Saturn would like to give something back so any forum members ordering a 6 piece body kit will receive a free aeroscreen and with a full 10 piece kit an aeroscreen and a bulkhead (including battery tray and steering column cover).

There is also a dashboard available with radiused bottom edges, haven't added these to the website yet since haven't got the software from the developers but will soon.

See were not all tight up North.....

AndyH
__________________
Haynes Roadster / Saturn GRP Bodywork. Now available direct through http://www.gillhamonline.co.uk/ or contact me direct on andrew.hugill@ntlworld.com

Regards..........AndyH
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 14th November 2009, 09:39 PM
Chris Gibbs's Avatar
Chris Gibbs Chris Gibbs is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 168
Default

Very generous mate

Cheers

Chris
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 14th November 2009, 09:44 PM
spud69's Avatar
spud69 spud69 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Hartlepool
Posts: 1,678
Default

Thanks Chris,

Just had an order and payment for a full kit from Sweden, so the car is taking off over there to. Keep them coming..........

Don't worry will be getting on with "SS Haynes" next week.....

AndyH
__________________
Haynes Roadster / Saturn GRP Bodywork. Now available direct through http://www.gillhamonline.co.uk/ or contact me direct on andrew.hugill@ntlworld.com

Regards..........AndyH
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 15th November 2009, 09:56 AM
Spikehaus Spikehaus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Plymouth, Devon
Posts: 483
Default

Sounds a tempting offer.... It's the only bits left that I need to purchase. How long is your production time on this offer? My finger was hovering over the button, but I could not decide on colour...
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 15th November 2009, 12:45 PM
spud69's Avatar
spud69 spud69 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Hartlepool
Posts: 1,678
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikehaus View Post
Sounds a tempting offer.... It's the only bits left that I need to purchase. How long is your production time on this offer? My finger was hovering over the button, but I could not decide on colour...
With the orders on the books at the moment, any new orders would be shipped out by the end of November. Pending on any additional orders received.

Just finishing a boddy set for DaddyA in bright yellow, RAL 1021, had a few visitors and they all commented has fantastic it looks. The yellow and black would go great together.

Regards....AndyH
__________________
Haynes Roadster / Saturn GRP Bodywork. Now available direct through http://www.gillhamonline.co.uk/ or contact me direct on andrew.hugill@ntlworld.com

Regards..........AndyH
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 15th November 2009, 07:43 PM
Spikehaus Spikehaus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Plymouth, Devon
Posts: 483
Default

Maybe I will pop over and see it sometime, DaddyA is only a few miles away. I am not in a rush for my body kit, but may get my order in before Xmas as a treat!


Quote:
Originally Posted by spud69 View Post
With the orders on the books at the moment, any new orders would be shipped out by the end of November. Pending on any additional orders received.

Just finishing a boddy set for DaddyA in bright yellow, RAL 1021, had a few visitors and they all commented has fantastic it looks. The yellow and black would go great together.

Regards....AndyH
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 17th November 2009, 02:30 AM
ijkl842
 
Posts: n/a
Question As a practical matter

As a practical matter, in order to tell which pole of a magnet is north and which is south, it is not necessary to use the Earth's magnetic field at all. For example, one calibration method would be to compare it to an electromagnet, whose poles can be identified by the right-hand rule.solarwaterheaters.cc
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 17th November 2009, 09:22 PM
Neil P Neil P is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: East Yorks
Posts: 80
Default

Quote:
As a practical matter, in order to tell which pole of a magnet is north and which is south, it is not necessary to use the Earth's magnetic field at all. For example, one calibration method would be to compare it to an electromagnet, whose poles can be identified by the right-hand rule.solarwaterheaters.cc
Er.....thanks for those pearls of wisdom.

Neil
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.