Haynes Forums  

Go Back   Haynes Forums > Haynes Roadster Forums > Announcements
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 6th June 2010, 11:36 PM

The place won't be same with out you Ronnie, thanks for the help with sorting group buys and for the surgesting a place to get my Vectra clutch.

Next time i'm in your area i'll gave you an email,

Terry
Old 7th June 2010, 01:11 AM

Hi Ronnie,

You've helped me loads over the years and I hope that you'll still have a look, now and again, and maybe help out us strugglers now again.
I am also dismayed with the way the forum has took a turn for the worst over the last month or so, and hope for a positive result but to be honest it still leaves a nasty taste. It isn't the same.

You are what a forum is all about. Mates helping mates. No hidden agendas. I'll miss you.

All the best for the future.

Peter
Old 7th June 2010, 05:31 AM

Hi Ronnie,

we'll miss you. I sincerely hope your health issues will take a turn for the better soon and you'll enjoy reading this forum again.
Old 7th June 2010, 08:54 AM

Hello Ronnie,

Just logged on from a weekend camp in lovely sun then non stop rain - drove the roadster back with my lad and how refreshing it was.....

BIG BALLS Ronnie and well done for putting that together, i think it's just what the forum needed but it's a great shame that you'll be taking a sabbatical the forum will really miss you but i'm sure most forum members understand.

The most important, and everyones priority, is their health, family and own build just make sure you look after them firstly. I'm sure things will be settling down real soon and we can hear from you, and others, not too longa time.

Take Care.....AndyH

Regards..........AndyH
Old 7th June 2010, 09:07 AM

Hi, Ronnie sad to hear your upset with this place but fully understand you taking a back seat.
I know nothing of the events you mention above and dont know who's upset you , if id been around I'd have given my support earlier as youve always walked the line of sense and decency but unfortunately Ive been taking a back seat for quite a while now for similar reasons to yourself.
I still vist regularly but step back from most topics and only pipe up if noone else has or feel my post is going to be of real use to somone.
these days i spend more time on the other side but without saying much there either.
anyway very best of luck with your build ive added links to some albums below take a look if you feel inclined.
take care Ray
Old 7th June 2010, 12:09 PM

Sad news Ronnie, I'll PM over my personnal email address, should you ever want to chat or need help.

Kind regards

John

Contact us at component-sales@hotmail.co.uk or visit our website www.3gecomponents.com
Old 7th June 2010, 12:51 PM
Super Moderator

really sorry to see you go Ronnie. I would be willing to stand down from the club/mod if it would bring you and andy back to the fold? its a real shame that we have lost our two highest posting members from this and i would rather it didn't have to be this way.

Ash

My Pictures
http://s707.photobucket.com/user/ashgardiner/profile/
Old 7th June 2010, 01:12 PM
fabbyglass

Cor blimey what has been going on to make Ronnie feel so strongly about jacking the site in?...I know the roadster has given him something to aim at what with his health issues etc so whatever or whoever has created such a stink should think again as both Andy and the nutty Cornish bloke help without expecting anything in return....rare thing these days in this take take world.

Chin up nutty cornish bloke and lets hope England will lose the World Cup... Yes I hate football no matter who is playing....watch the TT instead

Mark.
Old 19th June 2010, 09:02 PM

I have been on holiday so just catching up and read this thread. Wot a bleedin' shame!! Ronnie, if ever you find yourself round Bracknell, the kettle will be on and the door open. Just PM me or mail me, you will always be welcome at Chez Enoch.
Best and all that
Dave.