Haynes Forums  

Go Back   Haynes Forums > Haynes Roadster Forums > Chassis
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 4th April 2012, 01:43 PM

Default Pedla box group buy

Hello,
Some of you might know OBP, an English manufacturer of Pedal boxes.
As the company I'm working for in France distributes their products, I could make a deal with them. Normally, they only sell pedal boxes with bias balance bar on the brake pedal (for twin master cylinder set-ups), but I asked them to design and quote a pedal box for single master cylinder and a blanck back plate on the basis of their Kit Car pedal box. Dimensions : Width 242mm, Height with pedals 275mm, Depth 130mm.
25mm x 25mm cut out in the back to fit over the bottom rail in the foot well.
The pedal box comes with a black powder coating.
The blank back plate means that you'll have to drill the holes to fit your master cylinder, which makes the pedal box 100% universal, and suitable for Sierra, MX5 or other donor cars.

2-clutch-pedal-box.jpg

On this picture you can see how the pedal box will look like. Note that on the picture, the clutch pedal is for hydraulic clutch, but the pedal box will come with cable clutch pedal.
The price of each £98 incl VAT if we can order 10 units. The pedal boxes will stay in the UK, and will be shipped to you from OBP plant. The shipping cost will be an extra £12 for the UK.
If I get 9 orders from you guys, I can order 10 units, and I'll have to pay for them. So when your orders are confirmed, I'll ask you to transfer me the money via Paypal, and the pedal boxes will be sent to you by OBP on my request. Delivery time will be 15 days from date of order to OBP.

Hope this can be of interest for you.

So if you are interested in this group buy, please add your name on this thread.

Thank you very much.

Sylvain