Haynes Forums  

Go Back   Haynes Forums > Haynes Roadster Forums > Announcements
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 21st September 2013, 01:48 PM

Default rouge engineering

Trying to contact Dave at Rouge but emails keep coming back ,does anyone have a phone number?Tried to contact talon as I have bought stuff before from them and also no reply ,reading the forums some people are not happy to deal with talon ,does anyone have a good experience (recently) with them? I am keen to buy stuff but want to talk to my suppliers first (call me old fashioned) Thanks
Old 21st September 2013, 03:20 PM

I had some stuff made by Phil recently. His workmanship it absolutely cracking, he has a heart of gold, but the customer service of an elephant that has just been punched in the balls. I would defiantly buy from Talon again, but I would order my stuff a few weeks before I actually needed the parts. Guaranteed you will be chuffed with his work, but don't expect him to respond frequently to messages & phone calls. His prices are good & products are brilliant !
Old 21st September 2013, 05:44 PM

That just about sums it all up Well spoken
Old 21st September 2013, 06:03 PM

I couldn't have put that better Jason!

I'll be going to Phil again next time I need something
Old 21st September 2013, 11:08 PM

I have posted on here before, please do not part with any money with rouge engineering unless you are prepared to do battle to get either your parts or money back. I had to threaten him with paypal and a promise of physical harm.

Arfon
Old 21st September 2013, 11:45 PM

Dave@Rouge is in REME TA and may have his head under some thing green and broken in a near by forest or may even be on holiday in camp Bastion.

As for me I'm law unto my self at times.

You can try and contact me through private message on here, Locostbuilders, Ebay or even direct email. I don't talk to people during office hours any more as most Roadster based conversations last 30-45 mins and end with 'that sounds what I want I'll come back in a few months when I have some money'. I don't get a great signal in the shop if any and if I'm talking to you I'm not making some one else's paid for parts.
If you have been one of the 7 unknown mobile numbers that have called me this week you will have had the message 'I can not answer this phone it is full of grinding dust please either text or email me'. If you have not understood this message there's not much I can do for you.

Orders with me are placed with either a 30% deposit or payment in full, I'm not a high street shop every thing is made to order and well may take me 3-5 weeks to get round to making. If you want parts by a certain date please tell me otherwise it's not urgent. Parts orders can be delivered/collected quicker by daily or hourly messages of 'is it done yet?'

lots of love

Phil@Talon.
Old 22nd September 2013, 11:20 AM

Default Talon

Thanks for your responses everyone.Have tried to contact you Phil and had no reply.I would like to place an order for wishbone and shocker brackets,could you send me price and delivery cost I am in Glasgow,thanks Brian 07929 197 021.
Old 22nd September 2013, 03:04 PM

They are on ebay and can be found in my shop.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=321207174801

Direct email phil@talonmotorfabrication.co.uk

talonmotorfabrication@gmail.com

Mobile office hours 07514098334
Old 22nd September 2013, 09:55 PM

How does someone with sooooooo many means of communication remain so uncontactable
Old 22nd September 2013, 10:54 PM

It's really quite simple if you think about as it's a problem of my own doing I am known as:

Talon Motor Sport on this site and locostbuilders created 2009 although no longer involved in racing or indeed motor sport.
Talon Motor Fabrication a change of name created in 2011 to stop confusion with Talon Sports cars which did'nt work.
Talon Products ebay shop name after ebay forced the original to close and can't open another under the same name.

I have had 7 mobile phones in 5 years that all end up buggered due to grinding dust and people wonder why I have no land line at the workshop.

Direct email phil@talonmotorfabrication.co.uk

talonmotorfabrication@gmail.com

Mobile office hours 07514098334