Haynes Forums  

Go Back   Haynes Forums > Haynes Roadster Forums > SVA/Legal
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 8th March 2009, 09:27 PM
jesse jesse is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 7
Default How to register in England a ”Gibbs roadster’

I’m French and I bought the french version of the ”Build Your Own Sports Car on a budget” book a few months ago. In this version, all the information about the registration are for passing the car in France (in fact, very difficult or nearly impossible except), and although I nearly read all the forum discussions in the ”SVA-legal” topic, it’s hard for me to understand the correct procedure about the car registration in England.

 Is that procedure well explained in the english version of the book because MoT, SVA, IVA, VIN numbers, Q plates, engine emissions according to the year and so on are like ”chinese language” for me.

 Is it possible to have a left hand drive car registrered in England ? The donor car must be an english registered vehicule ?

 Can some kind people explain me, as clear as possible for a foreigner, how to register in England a ”Gibbs roadster’’?

Thanks for your help,

Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.