Haynes Forums  

Go Back   Haynes Forums > Haynes Roadster Forums > Announcements
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 20th May 2010, 10:58 AM

Thanks for everyone`s comments, all much appreciated.
What I would say is that VOSA have a dedicated IVA Technical helpline, usually answered by a REALLY helpful & pleasant chap called Mark Vickers, (I think Spud has mentioned him also ), if I had any queries I saved them up `til I had a few then called him, he then explained anything in great detail.
I won`t give the number on here but it is readily available to the public if you enquire with VOSA, it`s well worth it if you are sensible about what you ask him. Dennis.
Old 20th May 2010, 11:48 AM

Well done Drury, again, now i've seen the pics the car looks excellent.

I can vouch for Mark at VOSA, he is a very helpful and productive chap who will insist in any way he can. He may take a few days but if builders save up their queries then, if the forum cant help, then he will certainly clarify any technical issues. He is also doing a great job in standardizing the testing regime and interpretation of the IVA testing criteria. I just wish that DVLA could get their finger out as they are a pain in the butt to work with, having to take Mark's car to VOSA at Darlington this afternoon because they couldn't be bothered last week to walk 50yds out of their office at Stockton last week to inspect an engine and chassis number.....

Regards....Andrew

Regards..........AndyH

Last edited by spud69 : 20th May 2010 at 11:50 AM.