Haynes Forums  

Go Back   Haynes Forums > Haynes Roadster Forums > Chassis
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 7th February 2012, 07:50 PM

There is nothing funny about the lengths some people will go too to spread their poison i am talking mainly about some people on here who have all the opinions but not the guts/skills to stand up and be counted in their own right amongst the likes of saturn/nts and talon

Since the newyear I have enjoyed the forum since a few new people have started building it started feeling positive again but I guess this is too much for some people and they just cant help themselves and feel the need to belittle peoples achievements just to make their own miserable existance feel justified

These people should leave this forum to those of us that want to build a roadster to whoevers design they choose

If you cant say anything positive get off this forum and dont come back people will take positive and constructive feedback but dont start just making random comments about things you know nothing about
Old 7th February 2012, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkB View Post
I was sent a link to this thread so I thought I best have a look to see what all the fuss is about, I see I am being accused of being someone else yet again........

For the last time, I am not auto 7 !!
I barely remember my login details using my own name let alone having other user names !!
I'm sorry Mark but you've gone too far now, i have had enough of biting my tongue for a while now. The two jpg's below show the ip address of auto7 and MarkB for the two posts put up on this thread. This Auto7 might be sneaking onto your pc when you're not there mind (as well as a few others in the past) but i'll let other people make their own minds up. A lot of work went into making the guide / addendum for the mx5 changes for the Haynes chassis and also making it available to all other builders, how many other kit car makers have / would do that.

It is not a case of other people getting hounded as trouble makers for pointing out that something maybe wrong but more a case of taking any opportunity to make derogatory remarks against certain things for their own ulterior motives or sour grapes. Nothing is perfect and there will always be better ways or different opinions of ways of doing things, that's what used to make this forum so good and helpful in the past and that's what the self build roadster is all about for those that actually ARE / HAVE built one.

By the way the jpg's where not provided by any moderators - i do have other sources.

Please everybody get on with your builds and enjoy the satisfaction and achievement that comes with it but some things just had to be said.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg auto7.jpg (76.8 KB, 55 views)
File Type: jpg markb.jpg (88.3 KB, 48 views)

Regards..........AndyH
Old 7th February 2012, 11:25 PM