Haynes Forums  

Go Back   Haynes Forums > Haynes Roadster Forums > Announcements
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 23rd October 2010, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrianH View Post
I am down just outside exeter. Not raining at the moment, touch wood for the rest of the night and tomorrow.

Had an uneventful 6 hour drive, some parking on the M6 and M5 motorways ( I must be bonkers!) See you all at the show tomorrow.

Adrian
Just got back from the show, it was great to see Ash, Adrian, Gus, Chris Gibbs, Bonzo and John on the 3GE stand.

Gus's car is a work of art, it looked great on the stand, also found the ashg's & adrian's Roadster in the carpark that both stand out from the rest.

Picked up a stainless exhaust backbox to match the one I already have (twin exhaust on my car) and a pair of padded leather bucket seat as a show deal. It was a bit tight in the car on the way back!
Old 23rd October 2010, 06:39 PM

see you there sunday people
Old 24th October 2010, 11:20 AM

I arrived home fresh from Exeter show early yesterday evening & was well fed n watered when I got home.

Well worth the visit just to see Gus's completed Roaster .... They say that a photo doesn't lie but it does .... The finished Roadster looks so much better, looking at it for real
A very big well done Gus, the build is a real credit to the attention to detail that you have paid to each & every aspect of your project

Fantastic to catch up with some familliar faces & great to meet up for the first time with some new ones .... Really pleased to meet with so many of my fellow, West country builders

Sorry I didn't get the chance to say goodbye to you Ash I dare say that we will do it all again at Stoneliegh next year mate.

www.roadster-builders.co.uk