Haynes Forums

Haynes Forums (http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Chassis (http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   FLAT PACK Chassis kit for sale (http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=5700)

skov 4th February 2011 09:03 PM

After checking through the kit (with help from Handy Andy) it turns out several parts were missing.
Interestingly they were the longest parts, which you think would be hard to lose... :confused:

There's a happy end to the story though. Handy Andy has lived up to his word above. Even though he didn't supply the kit to me, and it's been sat around for a year or so, Handy Andy has gone well out of his way to help me out.
He supplied the missing parts free of charge, and even threw in a fully welded front frame (as the kit was originally supplied before he started welding them up) :D

Many thanks for the top class service Andy!

twinturbo 4th February 2011 09:40 PM

I doubt many of us would be here without Andy, and the help of everyone here in general.

We need a bumper sticker thinking up ;)

TT

fabbyglass 4th February 2011 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skov (Post 52696)
After checking through the kit (with help from Handy Andy) it turns out several parts were missing.
Interestingly they were the longest parts, which you think would be hard to lose... :confused:

There's a happy end to the story though. Handy Andy has lived up to his word above. Even though he didn't supply the kit to me, and it's been sat around for a year or so, Handy Andy has gone well out of his way to help me out.
He supplied the missing parts free of charge, and even threw in a fully welded front frame (as the kit was originally supplied before he started welding them up) :D

Many thanks for the top class service Andy!

Wow, that's service for you boyo.....;)

Bonzo 5th February 2011 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fabbyglass (Post 52707)

Wow, that's service for you boyo.....;)

Couldn't aree with you more Mark :)

You can never put a price on customer service like that :cool:

Skov

Look forward to following your build mate :)

fabbyglass 5th February 2011 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonzo (Post 52724)
Couldn't aree with you more Mark :)

You can never put a price on customer service like that :cool:

Skov

Look forward to following your build mate :)

Extra mile and all that jazz, must have worn out boots:D

Bonzo 5th February 2011 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twinturbo (Post 52703)

We need a bumper sticker thinking up ;)

TT

How's about " I did it with HandyAndy " :D :D

Sorry, i'll get my coat :o

baz-r 5th February 2011 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonzo (Post 52736)
" I did it with HandyAndy "

wow thats what you call man love i would have kept that to myself if i was you bonzo ;) you and andy secret is now out PMSL:D

HandyAndy 5th February 2011 04:19 PM

Skov......

You are most welcome mate, I do try to always offer the back up that ALL my kits come with.........

Enjoy your build, you know where I am if you need anything, & thanks for your kind words :)

TT, Fabby, Ronnie & Baz...

Thanks guys I don,t really know what to say.....makes a change I hear you all say :p

& as for a sticker "I did it with HandyAndy" :D speechless again.

Thanks for all your kind comments, I,m off to buy some new boots now :D

cheers
andy

baz-r 5th February 2011 08:46 PM

i bet you wished you stamped one of the tubes on all your kits andy that way you could tell if its one of yours
how meny is it now andy?:)

alga 6th February 2011 12:44 AM

Where do I sign up to get a sticker?! If not for HandyAndy, I doubt my chassis would have had CP24s!