Haynes Forums

Haynes Forums (http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Announcements (http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   July COMPLETE KIT CAR MAG (http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=2149)

AshG 18th June 2009 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spikehaus (Post 16395)
So now your build is in the public eye, can we all see it? or is it still exclusive to the magazine?:p

its exclusive to the mag for the moment. im sure you can all afford £3.95 especially to see a picture of my lovely mug.

i will start posting picts up at some point but its only fair to let the magazine have them first, especially considering that they a funding some of the build.

any questions that the articles raise i am happy to answer on line for the good of all.

AshG 18th June 2009 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3GE Components (Post 16392)
So did I :p

I have to say Ash, it's not a bad article at all, the first workshop just goes to show that you can build one of these anywhere.

Regards

John

cheers john. did complete kit car call you or did the magazine just turn up?

Spikehaus 18th June 2009 11:02 PM

Im on gardening leave Ash,:( What so i do?) should i take the one of 2 job offers i had before i quit my old job? :confused:
Quote:

Originally Posted by AshG (Post 16403)
its exclusive to the mag for the moment. im sure you can all afford £3.95 especially to see a picture of my lovely mug.

i will start posting picts up at some point but its only fair to let the magazine have them first, especially considering that they a funding some of the build.

any questions that the articles raise i am happy to answer on line for the good of all.

Spikehaus 18th June 2009 11:03 PM

Im on gardening leave Ash,:( What so i do?) should i take the one of 2 job offers i had before i quit my old job? :confused:

Quote:

Originally Posted by AshG (Post 16403)

Bonzo 18th June 2009 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AshG (Post 16364)
EVERYONE BUY IT! Im in it page 52 :D

you guessed it! talking about building a haynes roadster :D

Ohhhh Nooo not more expense !!!

Only on the condition that you autograph my copy at Stoneleigh next year or even Exeter if you are going to be there this year !! :D :D

AshG 19th June 2009 09:40 AM

im sure i can do that Ronnie

AshG 19th June 2009 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spikehaus (Post 16406)

i would suggest you do, or you may run out of pennies for your build :D

HandyAndy 19th June 2009 05:17 PM

Just got my copy ;) haven,t fully read your article yet but pics look good :cool:
better late than never, getting the mag i mean, but then again i ended up with an extra kit car mag :D :)

cheers
andy

Chris Gibbs 19th June 2009 06:50 PM

Not seen it yet, but well done mate!

Cheers

Chris :)

AshG 19th June 2009 09:10 PM

didnt they send you one? john at 3ge got one somehow :D