Haynes Forums

Haynes Forums (http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Announcements (http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Stoneleigh Show (http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=3859)

Bonzo 4th May 2010 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Gibbs (Post 37511)

Big thanks to Ginge for helping with my erection

Cheers

Chris :)

Good job you elaborated on that sentence Chris :eek: :D

At One point, this is what I heard from Ash's tent " Lift up the flaps & push it in " !! :D

fabbyglass 4th May 2010 09:13 PM

Wished I could have made the show as Em and Ed's first appearance and wanted to lend a hand but you know what I reckon they did better doing it by themselves.......I'm so impressed with the amount of orders they came away with not too mention a few companies wanting to be supplied by them...:cool:

Well done Em and Ed.....from one chuffed to bits Dad:cool:

gus 4th May 2010 09:41 PM

Had a good 2 days .Good being that i know can put faces to names .
Leant alot and pick up a lot of usefull tips.
Roll on next year

Gus

HandyAndy 4th May 2010 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fabbyglass (Post 37536)
Wished I could have made the show as Em and Ed's first appearance and wanted to lend a hand but you know what I reckon they did better doing it by themselves.......I'm so impressed with the amount of orders they came away with not too mention a few companies wanting to be supplied by them...:cool:

The seats on display were fantastic, every time I was in that hall there were folk sitting in the seats & discussing them with Em & Ed,

Top marks to Em & Ed, no wonder big named firms want their seats, the quality was top notch:cool:

In fact I can imagine that they were both shattered after the show cos they were so busy.
Well done on a successful first show :)

cheers
andy

davidimurray 5th May 2010 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fabbyglass (Post 37536)

Fabby - you should be proud they were doing a fantastic job. Having read all the reccomendations on here and having tried a few seats at Exeter I was looking forward to trying the seats out. About 20 minutes later and a good chat with Emma I was walking away with a lighter wallet and a set of wide seats on order and a smile on my (and my girlfriends) face - this was at 11am on the sunday as all the stock wide seats they had brought to the show had gone so I got first inline on the ones to be made :D Looking at the seats the quality is fantastic and as far as I can tell there is no-one out there offering seats in such a 'sensible' range of sizes - a few I tried would have benefitted from a pot of vaseline! All the best to Emma and Ed for the future - I can't wait to sit around the lounge watching TV in them .......... or maybe I should actually install them in the car :p

AshG 5th May 2010 12:28 PM

was a good show other than getting soaked on the saturday night. managed to get home in one piece and without getting wet. was nice to meet everyone sorry i wasnt about much on the monday but i got roped into helping out on the manically busy ckc stand.

fabbyglass 5th May 2010 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AshG (Post 37579)
was a good show other than getting soaked on the saturday night. managed to get home in one piece and without getting wet. was nice to meet everyone sorry i wasnt about much on the monday but i got roped into helping out on the manically busy ckc stand.

I take it you went in the Roadster then Ash? Bet that was a giggle up the motorway.......:D

AshG 5th May 2010 01:03 PM

motorway? what are those? went up through the lanes :D bloody good fun it was too, until my mates tvr overheated near Daventry. fan fuse had blown, replaced it refilled with water and all was fine.

tigmatt 6th May 2010 01:10 AM

Got back about 6pm Monday, had a great day out apart from the weather. unfortunately I didnt meet anyone from the forum but there is next year.

Here are some pics

cheers matt

tigmatt 6th May 2010 01:11 AM