Haynes Forums

Haynes Forums (http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Chassis (http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Flatpack Chassis supplies (http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=8282)

HandyAndy 15th July 2012 09:24 PM

Flatpack Chassis supplies

I,m pleased to announce that as an addition to my Flat Pack Chassis Kits I am now able to supply the following....

Full CP plate kits ( CP1 to 25 ) = £70.00 + £10.00 postage

Wishbone Brackets
} Full set = £28.00 + £5.50 postage
Shock Absorber Brackets

Diff mounting Brackets = £17.00 + £7.50 postage

Engine Mount plates = £9.50 + £5.50 postage

Gearbox Mount plates = £4.50 + £3.00 postage

SS1 plates = £5.50 + £3.00 postage

I will also be soon adding to this range with flatpack pedal box & Rear upright kits.

All parts will be "Waterjet Cut", from new steel, each piece indvidually marked with its "part code" ( how easy is it to mix up the wishbone / suspension brackets :eek: ) & all supplied to "Book Spec" or alternative amended upgrades etc to suit .

I will add the costs shortly, tho I will say that I.m trying very hard to keep the costs down & will also offer various "Package" prices.

cheers
Andy

BenBrooks 15th July 2012 09:40 PM

hi andy,

I'd be interested in the rear upright kit. would you be doing fully fabricated ones? i'm not being lazy i just trust a professionals welding more than my own on stuff like the uprights/wishbones. also would you have any of the bushes for the pedal box and the actual pedals? i've done the pedal box/am doing it but the actual pedals and bushes look a bit to complex for my jigsaw!

thanks

ben

twinturbo 15th July 2012 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HandyAndy (Post 76009)

All parts will be "Waterjet Cut", from new steel,

Them B'n'Q Preasure washers really are a bargain :D :D :D

Seriously...

Good on ya and best of luck.

TT

HandyAndy 15th July 2012 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BenBrooks (Post 76014)
hi andy,

I'd be interested in the rear upright kit. would you be doing fully fabricated ones? i'm not being lazy i just trust a professionals welding more than my own on stuff like the uprights/wishbones. also would you have any of the bushes for the pedal box and the actual pedals? i've done the pedal box/am doing it but the actual pedals and bushes look a bit to complex for my jigsaw!

thanks

ben

Hi Ben,

The next addition to the range of products I,ll be supplying will be the Rear upright Kits & Pedal boxes & yes will be offering fully fabricated kits too, but not just yet ( not far away tho ).

If you are struggling with certain pieces of the pedal box then let me know which parts you need & I,ll just supply each piece you need to complete your own pedal box, & yes will also be offering the bushes too ( but the upright kits & pedal box are "phase 2 " of my current supplies & not ready for despatch just yet as full kits).

Send me a PM if you think I can help.

cheers
andy

BenBrooks 15th July 2012 10:00 PM

cheers for the heads up. i'll keep an eye out
Ben

Oscar 15th July 2012 10:02 PM

Great news, Will keeping an eye open for when I come to needing (and being able to afford) rear uprights.

vmax1974 15th July 2012 10:07 PM

Hi andy will work out what I need and get in touch tomorrow

HandyAndy 15th July 2012 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oscar (Post 76025)
Great news, Will keeping an eye open for when I come to needing (and being able to afford) rear uprights.

No Probs,
I,ll update this thread with costs & progress when / as parts become available ready for despatch etc .

cheers
andy

BenBrooks 15th July 2012 10:29 PM

Andy not sure what's going on with my messages but pm replied..

HandyAndy 15th July 2012 10:39 PM

TT...cheers mate :) but you weren,t far wrong...I DO need a new pressure washer......for the footpath :D

Vmax.....No worries , let me know when good for you .

Ben.....:confused: I,m as confused as you are ,,,,PM replied to too:D

cheers
andy

SeriesLandy 15th July 2012 10:52 PM

It's great to hear you are filling the missing parts gap!
Are you keeping cp16? (drivers bulkhead) 3mm as its worth mentioning. Rather than book 1mm.

HandyAndy 15th July 2012 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeriesLandy (Post 76032)
It's great to hear you are filling the missing parts gap!
Are you keeping cp16? (drivers bulkhead) 3mm as its worth mentioning. Rather than book 1mm.

Thanks Steve,:)

As alot of the "older" members :p will no doubt know theres always been other suppliers offering alot of the parts needed & I,ve never wished or intended to "step on anyones toes" so to speak , but would like to supply these new parts as an option to any current or future builders to help them progress their build if they don,t wish to make them themselves.

Yes, CP16 will be supplied in 3mm steel rather than the suggested book spec 1mm.

Thanks for the thumbs up Steve :)

cheers
andy
ps...need to change my signature now

vmax1974 16th July 2012 07:03 AM

Pm sent regarding everything I need

Many thanks

motomaniac 16th July 2012 09:02 AM

ey up andy, u gonna start doing welded up chassis's now?? for people nearby.. ahem..:rolleyes:

TheArf 16th July 2012 07:48 PM

Will keep a lookout for the rear up-right kit Andy, the only person I can find offering these as a kit is rogue engineering and i'd rather cut them out with my teeth than part with my hard earned to him so dont forget to post when you have these kits ready mate as I will be ordering one

Arfon

ozzy1 17th July 2012 09:51 AM

Quote:

the only person I can find offering these as a kit is rogue engineering and i'd rather cut them out with my teeth than part with my hard earned to him
Dont understand why. Ive bought parts from him and its all good quality and not badly priced and he will even post it out here which a lot of people wont.

TheArf 17th July 2012 05:33 PM

You did well it took a lot of back and too and a few well chosen promisses of ill health for me to get my parts delivered to north wales never mind overseas

Arfon

vmax1974 20th July 2012 08:12 PM

Any news on the chassis plate kits and suspension brackets yet andy

HandyAndy 21st July 2012 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vmax1974 (Post 76217)
Any news on the chassis plate kits and suspension brackets yet andy

Sorry for the delay, been feeling a little unwell for a few days :(

I,ve added the prices to the first post on this thread .

Info on the upright kits & Pedal box kits will follow in next few days:)

cheers
andy

BenBrooks 23rd July 2012 10:19 PM

pm sent about some stuff (again) cheers Andy

HandyAndy 24th July 2012 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BenBrooks (Post 76350)
pm sent about some stuff (again) cheers Andy

Hi Ben,
apologies for the slow reply, actually had a fun weekend away with the kids , wife decided as it was nice weather to have some "family time " :eek: :D

PM replied to, & many thanks.

cheers
andy