View Single Post
Old 15th July 2013, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheArf View Post
Oops its a good job your quicker with your fabrication than your film editing, its only taken 5 1/2 years to post it
I have one of those £20 cameras from the bay. It claims to support cards up to 16 GB, and I had a 32 GB one. For some time it appeared to have worked, but then the file system got corrupted. Maybe the impact had something to do with that, as the video stream had a glitch at the moment of the impact. I managed to extract the video from the corrupted card with a forensic tool (scalpel). I didn't get around to playing with the broken card for a couple of days, I thought I didn't have the footage of the accident at all, that's why it took a while.

CTWV50, both rear arches had by then lost pieces of gel coat due to voids in the edges anyway (yay NTS), so I was already contemplating strengthening and repainting them, after the crash it would just take more GRP and body filler. But having structurally sound ones to start with is better. ;-)

David, yes, the track is hideously dangerous, but that's the only one we have in the country.

Last edited by alga : 15th July 2013 at 10:31 AM.