Haynes Forums  

Go Back   Haynes Forums > Haynes Roadster Forums > Announcements
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #131  
Old 18th November 2013, 09:43 AM
Hoybi's Avatar
Hoybi Hoybi is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Zonhoven, Belgium
Posts: 60
Default Application to join the list

Hello all you enthousiasts,

Yesterday we had the roll-out of our Haynes Roadster.
It has been mentioned before on this forum, we've been building it over the past 4 years. From the outset we were going for a trackday-only car, to be finished with our joint basic knowledge of cars, welding and problem solution.
This car has been built to book spec, based on Ford Sierra mechanics with the 2 liter Pinto engine (SOHC)
It will take another couple of weeks to finish the car to a "ready for track use" state.
I would appreciate it if we were granted an official plaque.

Eddy
Attached Images
File Type: jpg RoadsterHoybi1.jpg (30.2 KB, 61 views)
File Type: jpg RoadsterHoybi2.jpg (67.8 KB, 50 views)
__________________
Eddy
www.alfaprojects.be
Reply With Quote
  #132  
Old 23rd November 2013, 10:50 AM
Luke2842's Avatar
Luke2842 Luke2842 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Camberley
Posts: 61
Default

001-Chris G-The Book Car-????
002-slimtater(macdave69)-Fireblade powered-25/10/07 but now sold
003-Frankie boy-2.1 Pinto-20/08/08
004-Dogwood-1.8 Pinto-1/2/09
005-Spud69-
006-Longerr-BMW 1.8-1/6/09 PLAQUE SENT
007-Neil P-Toyota 4AGE-4/9/09
008-AdrianH-1.8 CVH-26/11/09
009-AshG-was pinto now 2.0 saab Turbo 25/2/10
010-Tilly819-Blackbird powered-25/3/10
011-7ishNZ-R1 powered-26/3/10 PLAQUE READY TO SEND
012-mark-???????-?/5/10
013-drury318-White with Zetec-?/5/10 - PLAQUE AVAILABLE
014-phil clegg - Alfa V6 Sept 2010 - PLAQUE AVAILABLE
015-gus - 1.8 cvh 4/10/10 - PLAQUE AVAILABLE car went to Yodi and then sold again?
016 DaddyA 17th Nov 2010. In Rape Yellow, 1.8 CVH for now - PLAQUE AVAILABLE
017 carlknight1982 Iva passed 18/8/11
018 Tim Taylor Dec 2011 2.3 with a turbo - PLAQUE AVAILABLE
019 jiwillia Sierra DOHC 2.0l 14/3/2012
020 jason I have my 2.8 V6 IVA passed 22/3/13
021 deezee? 15/5/12 - should have been no. 020 :-( PLAQUE AVAILABLE
022 Kiwi car - Toyota 2lt - 27/4/13
023 alga - May 2013
024 Longerr - Duratec -Date? PLAQUE SENT
025 baz-r light blue/black 1800zetec/type9 iva pass 24/6/13
026 Skov - MX5 - IVA Pass 4/7/13
027 Spikehaus - 2.8 V6 - IVA Pass 22/7/13
028 Ayjay-1.8 CVH-IVA passed 28/8/2013
029 raceral - haynes by concensus?
030 Davidimurray - 1.8 Pinto - IVA Passed 6/11/13
031 K4KEV- Nissan CA18DET_1.8 turbo pass 14.11.13

032 Luke2842 - 2.0 DOHC - IVA passed 17/10/13

Sorry I've posted it late - only just found the thread.
Reply With Quote
  #133  
Old 4th December 2013, 07:48 AM
Spikehaus Spikehaus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Plymouth, Devon
Posts: 483
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke2842 View Post
001-Chris G-The Book Car-????
002-slimtater(macdave69)-Fireblade powered-25/10/07 but now sold
003-Frankie boy-2.1 Pinto-20/08/08
004-Dogwood-1.8 Pinto-1/2/09
005-Spud69-
006-Longerr-BMW 1.8-1/6/09 PLAQUE SENT
007-Neil P-Toyota 4AGE-4/9/09
008-AdrianH-1.8 CVH-26/11/09
009-AshG-was pinto now 2.0 saab Turbo 25/2/10
010-Tilly819-Blackbird powered-25/3/10
011-7ishNZ-R1 powered-26/3/10 PLAQUE READY TO SEND
012-mark-???????-?/5/10
013-drury318-White with Zetec-?/5/10 - PLAQUE AVAILABLE
014-phil clegg - Alfa V6 Sept 2010 - PLAQUE AVAILABLE
015-gus - 1.8 cvh 4/10/10 - PLAQUE AVAILABLE car went to Yodi and then sold again?
016 DaddyA 17th Nov 2010. In Rape Yellow, 1.8 CVH for now - PLAQUE AVAILABLE
017 carlknight1982 Iva passed 18/8/11
018 Tim Taylor Dec 2011 2.3 with a turbo - PLAQUE AVAILABLE
019 jiwillia Sierra DOHC 2.0l 14/3/2012
020 jason I have my 2.8 V6 IVA passed 22/3/13
021 deezee? 15/5/12 - should have been no. 020 :-( PLAQUE AVAILABLE
022 Kiwi car - Toyota 2lt - 27/4/13
023 alga - May 2013
024 Longerr - Duratec -Date? PLAQUE SENT
025 baz-r light blue/black 1800zetec/type9 iva pass 24/6/13
026 Skov - MX5 - IVA Pass 4/7/13
027 Spikehaus - 2.8 V6 - IVA Pass 22/7/13
028 Ayjay-1.8 CVH-IVA passed 28/8/2013
029 raceral - haynes by concensus?
030 Davidimurray - 1.8 Pinto - IVA Passed 6/11/13
031 K4KEV- Nissan CA18DET_1.8 turbo pass 14.11.13

032 Luke2842 - 2.0 DOHC - IVA passed 17/10/13

Sorry I've posted it late - only just found the thread.
Any ideas on the IVA status / dates of the following cars? Or nearly complete cars? Maybe nice to add these cars to a secondary list.

Handy Andy
Ashton R
Rich
Adrian Reeve
Reply With Quote
  #134  
Old 4th December 2013, 08:19 AM
flyerncle flyerncle is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: gateshead,near cobbly bit of A1 North
Posts: 3,188
Default

Handy had his up for sale but unknown if he sold it.
__________________
Cost : Little as possible.
Thanks : To those who by their generosity my build has progressed.
Its a handmade sports car not a flaming kit car !!!


If at first you dont succeed,avoid skydiving...

No parachute require to freefall,only if you want to do it twice.
Reply With Quote
  #135  
Old 4th December 2013, 08:23 PM
SeriesLandy's Avatar
SeriesLandy SeriesLandy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Portsmouth
Posts: 828
Default

Ashton R - nov 2011
__________________
Steve
My Photo Album | Haynes Roadster FAQ | IVA Forms How To
Reply With Quote
  #136  
Old 4th December 2013, 08:38 PM
rich's Avatar
rich rich is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Tamworth
Posts: 107
Default

Mine passed IVA and registered August 2012
Reply With Quote
  #137  
Old 4th December 2013, 10:08 PM
ayjay ayjay is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Coedpoeth near Wrexham, North Wales
Posts: 737
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoybi View Post
Hello all you enthousiasts,

Yesterday we had the roll-out of our Haynes Roadster.
It has been mentioned before on this forum, we've been building it over the past 4 years. From the outset we were going for a trackday-only car, to be finished with our joint basic knowledge of cars, welding and problem solution.
This car has been built to book spec, based on Ford Sierra mechanics with the 2 liter Pinto engine (SOHC)
It will take another couple of weeks to finish the car to a "ready for track use" state.
I would appreciate it if we were granted an official plaque.

Eddy
Just noticed that no one seems to have responded to this
Reply With Quote
  #138  
Old 14th January 2014, 08:36 PM
swanntech swanntech is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: york
Posts: 40
Default finished cars

.hi could you add my roadster to the list please .It passed iva in nov 2012.it did have a 1.8 cvh but i am currently swopping it for a 20 xe redtop.Cheers swantech
Reply With Quote
  #139  
Old 14th January 2014, 09:07 PM
ayjay ayjay is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Coedpoeth near Wrexham, North Wales
Posts: 737
Default

Lets see a photo then
Show us wotchergot
Reply With Quote
  #140  
Old 5th March 2014, 08:09 PM
axle axle is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 226
Default

Hi All
I have passed today , thanks to all of you and a special mention to spike.




Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikehaus View Post
Any ideas on the IVA status / dates of the following cars? Or nearly complete cars? Maybe nice to add these cars to a secondary list.

Handy Andy
Ashton R
Rich
Adrian Reeve
__________________
Regards Axle
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.